Blackmores Joint Formula Advanced 120 Tablets
Blackmores Joint Formula Advanced contains glucosamine, chondroitin, manganese and boron, which have been selected for the benefits they provide to the joints and can provide relief from various symptoms of osteoarthritis. These include: joint pain, joint mobility and joint stiffness.
Osteoarthritis presents in the form of joint degeneration and loss of cartilage. As we age, wear and tear may cause degenerative changes in cartilage, making it more susceptible to breakdown and damage, leading to the typical symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Glucosamine and sulfate are natural components of the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Glucosamine is a major building block of the substances that together with protein form the structural units in cartilage.
Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium 95% (chondroitin sulfate sodium 400 mg) 421 mg
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (Equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 750 mg) 942 mg
Manganese gluconate (manganese 1 mg) 8.8 mg
Borax (boron 1 mg) 8.8 mg
Blackmores Joint Formula Advanced has NO added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or artificial sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains sulfites and soy bean products.
- Contains approximately 223 mg sodium per daily dose.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Physical description: Large, white, coated capsule shaped tablet with a break bar on one side.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Expiry Date: January 2023