Blackmores Joint Formula Advanced 120 Tablets March 2024
Blackmores Joint Formula Advanced has been specifically formulated to contain glucosamine, chondroitin, manganese and boron which reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis including mild joint inflammation swelling aches and pain, reduce joint stiffness, maintain healthy joint cartilage production in a vanilla flavoured, two a day tablet.
Reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis:
- Reduces mild joint inflammation and swelling
- Reduces mild joint aches and pains
- Reduces mild joint stiffness
- Maintains joint mobility and flexibility
- Maintains healthy joint cartilage production
Sustainable sourced form of non GMO glucosamine sulfate (Glucosagreen ®) plus chondroitin, manganese and borax
Osteoarthritis presents in the form of joint degeneration and loss of cartilage. As we age, wear and tear may cause degenerative changes in cartilage, making it more susceptible to breakdown and damage, leading to the typical symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Glucosamine and sulfate are natural components of the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Glucosamine is a major building block of the substances that together with protein form the structural units in cartilage.
Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 400 mg
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (Equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 750 mg) 942 mg
Manganese gluconate (manganese 1 mg) 8.77 mg
Borax (boron 1 mg) 8.83 mg
No added yeast, gluten or milk derivatives. No added artificial sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
- Contains approximately 223 mg sodium per daily dose.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains sulfites and soy bean products.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Large, white, coated capsule shaped tablet with a break bar on one side.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.