Australia Health Warehouse
Allens Anticol 3x10 Lozenges Multipack August 2024
Anticol Throat Lozenges contain active ingredients Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil and Vitamin C to soothe the throat and clear the nose. Each lozenge comes with a red centre and the extra strong menthol works rapidly to clear nasal congestion and make breathing easier, while also soothing sore throats.
Anticol Throat Lozenges contain no artificial colours, and are proudly made in Australia. Each convenient stick pack contains 30 individually wrapped lozenges packed in 3 sticks of 10, perfect to take on the go.
Each Lozenge contains:
Menthol 12mg, Eucalyptus Oil 3mg, Sodium Ascorbate 11.24mg equivalent to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10mg.
Contains: Sugars, milk products, wheat, soya bean products.
Free from Artificial Colours and Flavours.
Slowly dissolve a lozenge in the mouth as required. Do not exceed a dose of 20 lozenges for adults and 10 lozenges for children under 12 years in 24 hours.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if pack is damaged.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age without medical advice.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional to ensure the lozenges are suitable for your needs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
Made in Australia