Australia Health Warehouse
Avène Sunscreen SPF 50+ Face & Body For Sensitive Skin Spray 200mL June 2025
Avène Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+ is a very high protection and water-resistant sunscreen for face and body which has been formulated with a minimum of chemical filters to respect sensitive skin. It covers a broad spectrum UVB-UVA protection by using an exclusive combination of active ingredients. Its non-greasy texture is quickly absorbed by the skin for even and invisible protection. Its convenient 200ml spray bottle makes it very easy to apply.
- For Face & Body
- For Sensitive Skin.
- Broad-Spectrum UVB-UVA protection.
- Light texture leaving no white marks.
Avène Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+ benefits from the exclusive combination of actives providing Sunsitive Protection from Pierre Fabre Research:
- Reduced number of chemical filters offering very high protection against UVB and UVA rays (short and long).
- Pre-tocopheryl, a photostable Vitamin E precursor.
- Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Hypoallergenic Fragrance.
- Easy-to-spread texture protects and hydrates sensitive skin.
Can aid in the prevention of solar keratosis, sunspots and premature skin ageing. May assist in preventing some skin cancers.
Octocrylene 9% w/w,
Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol 4% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w,
Titanium Dioxide 3.4 % w/w,
Bemotrizinol 2% w/w.
Water (Avene Thermal Spring Water), Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Apply generously and evenly over the face and body 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Hold bottle 4-6 cm from the skin to apply. Do not spray directly onto face.
Reapply at least every 2 hours, after swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.