Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Roll-on SPF 50+ 75mL January 2025
Banana Boat Kids Roll-on SPF 50+ Sunscreen assists Mum & Dad in easy application and is fun for kids to self-apply! SPF 50+ is safe to use on kids and provides the highest UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection from the Sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays. Plus, it’s non-greasy, fragrance free & mild & gentle on your children’s delicate skin so the kids are free to have fun!
- SPF 50+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- 4 hours water resistant
- Our most advanced protection for your kids
- Non-greasy and fragrance free
- Easy to apply roll-on, for both Mum and kids.
Butyl Methoxybidenzoylmethane 5%,
4-Methylbenzylidene - Camphor 4%,
Apply liberally – always use about 4 teaspoons per application.
Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
Reapply every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
Contraindications and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External Use Only.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always cover up with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
- Do not apply directly into the face. Spray on hands to apply to face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Consult a doctor for use on babies under 6 months of age.
- May stain certain surfaces and fabrics.
- Store below 30°C
Eye Contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. If irritation persists, call a physician.
Skin Contact: In the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction, wash with soap and water. If symptoms persist call a physician.
Always read the label and use only as directed.