Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+ 175g November 2024
Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+ is a sunscreen spray that is made without oxybenzone and parabens and contains no added oils or fragrances. The result? A gentle, tear-free formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, so the whole family, especially for little ones, can have worry-free fun in the sun!
- SPF 50+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- 4 hours water resistant
- Won't run into eyes
Banana Boat have created a formula that's gentle enough for even the most delicate skin.
Homosalate 7.96% w/w,
Octocrylene 3.58% w/w,
Octyl Salicylate 3.98% w/w,
Butyl Methoxybidenzoylmethane 2.98% w/w.
4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 1.99% w/w
Alcohol 20.1% v/v, Benzoates
For the best application and no missed spots, hold the can approximately 10-15cm away from body. Do not apply directly on the face. Apply on hands and then apply to face.
Apply generously and rub into skin for full and even coverage.
Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
Reapply every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
Contraindications and cautions:
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Eye Contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. If irritation persists, call a physician.
- Do not apply to broken, damaged or diseased skin
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use
- Skin Contact: In the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction, wash with soap and water. If symptoms persist call a physician.
- Consult a doctor for use on babies under 6 months of age
- Store below 30°C
- May stain certain surfaces and fabrics.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia