Berocca Performance Original Berry Effervescent Tablets 75 Pack
Berocca Performance Original Berry Effervescent Tablet is a specifically tailored vitamin and mineral supplement that is clinically proven to help enhance mental sharpness and physical energy throughout the day.
This specifically tailored formulation contains a unique combination of high dose B group vitamins with vitamin C and essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium and zinc added. Effervescent tablets are quickly absorbed, easy to take and help meet your daily water intake needs. The tablet contains no artificial stimulants or preservatives and has less than 0.1 g of sugar.
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) as thiamine phosphate acid ester chloride dihydrate 15mg;
Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) as riboflavine sodium phosphate 15mg;
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg;
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) as calcium pantothenate 23mg;
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg;
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10mcg;
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg;
Biotin (Vitamin H) 150mcg;
Folic Acid 400mcg;
Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium pantothenate) 100mg;
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate and magnesium sulphate dihydrate) 100mg;
Zinc (as zinc citrate trihydrate) 10mg.
Has less than 0.1 g of sugar and contains no caffeine, gluten or artificial stimulants.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet dissolved in a glass of water. Take daily or directed by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions
- Each tablet contains 287mg of sodium.
- Contains aspartame.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
- Keep the tube tightly closed in a dry cool place. Store below 25°C.
- Berocca is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women. This is due to the complex nutritional needs of pregnant and breastfeeding women and Berocca has not been specifically formulated for use as a pre/post-natal supplement.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Berocca effervescent products are not manufactured with any lactose or dairy-derived ingredients.
- Do not use if seal around the cap is broken or missing.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Expiry Date: June 2023