Bioglan Throat Clear Menthol 20 Lozenges (2pcs) April 2023
Bioglan Throat Clear Menthol Lozenges are a unique herbal lozenge using ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of common colds & flu including:
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
One of the first signs of a cold can be a tickly and sore throat. Bioglan Throat Clear Menthol Lozenges consist of herbs and nutrients such as Vitamin C and Zinc, to support a healthy immune system function. Eucalyptus oil helps provide soothing relief to a sore throat and coughs plus relief from nasal congestion.
Each Lozenge contains:
Echinacea purpurea herb juice fresh 63mg equivalent to fresh herb 126mg,
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg,
Thyme Oil 5.8mg,
Peppermint Oil 5mg,
Menthol 3mg, Fennel oil 3mg,
Anise Oil 3mg,
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 2.6mg,
Nigella sativa seed oil fixed 2mg,
Eucalyptus Oil 2mg,
Primula veris root and rhizome extract liquid 1mg equivalent to root & rhizome dry 1mg.
Adults: Dissolve (do not swallow whole) 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours (maximum of 8 lozenges per day), or as advised by your health professional.
Children 6+ under adult supervision: Dissolve (do not swallow whole) 1 lozenge in the mouth as needed (maximum of 5 lozenges per day), or as advised by your health professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Store below 25°C.
- If coughing persists consult your doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Sealed for freshness and your protection. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
- Contains Pollen, Propolis, Royal Jelly, 6g Maltitol and Sorbitol at the maximum recommended daily dose.
- Product containing Maltitol and Sorbitol may have the laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.