Australia Health Warehouse
Blackmores Ache Relief + Focus 30 Tablets August 2024
Blackmores Ache Relief + Focus is specifically formulated to help relieve pain including lower back pain, support muscle health and support mental focus when dietary intake is inadequate.
A combination formula containing White willow bark and Panax ginseng extracts, boosted with vitamins B6 and D3. It helps to relieve pain including lower back pain and supports muscle health. Plus, it has the added benefits of supporting energy levels and mental focus when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Relieves pain including lower back pain
• Supports energy levels and relieves fatigue
• Supports mental focus when dietary intake is inadequate
• Supports cognitive function
• Supports muscle function and health
• Supports a healthy stress response in the body
Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) extract dry conc.100 mg, equivalent dry root 1 g,
Salix alba (White Willow) extract dry conc. 400 mg, equivalent dry stem bark 12 g, std. to contain: salicin 120 mg,
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500 IU) 12.5 micrograms,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 850 micrograms) 1.033 mg.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk products. No added artificial sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
• Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight
• Contains soya bean products and sulfites
• For short-term use only
• Do not use in children
• Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
• Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates or have uncontrolled asthma
• If you have pre-existing bleeding conditions or are taking other blood thinning medications (e.g. aspirin) or NSAIDs, talk to your health professional before use
• Avoid taking before bedtime
• Oval shaped, brown coated tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.