Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced 30 Tablets April 2024
Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced is a high-quality standardised extract sourced from Artic wild -crafted bilberries. It is an antioxidant to reduce free radicals in the body.
Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced is formulated to relieve eye strain, support blood vessel health and support eye health.
- Relieves eye strain
- Supports blood vessel health
- Supports eye health
- Antioxidant to reduce free radicals in the body
- Support general health and wellbeing
- High quality standardised extract sourced from Artic wild-crafted bilberries
Blackmores Bilberry Eye Support Advanced is a high-quality standardised extract sourced from Artic wild -crafted bilberries to relieve eye strain and support eye health with 29 mg of active anthocyanosides (antioxidant) per tablet. An antioxidant, it relieves eye strain and supports eye health.
Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) dry fruit extract 80 mg, equivalent to fresh fruit 8 g (8000 mg)
Vitis vinifera (grape) dry seed extract 150 mg, equivalent to dry seed 18 g (18000 mg)
No added yeast or milk derivatives. No added artificial flavours.
Take only ONE dose recommendation, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
For General Health and Eye Support: Adults –Take 1 tablet once a day
To Help Relieve Eye Strain: Adults –Take 2 tablets once a day.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Contains sulfites.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.