Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced 30 Tablets February 2024
Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced delivers a source of iron with superior absorption if taken as directed compared to other forms of iron intake, including ferrous sulfate.
- One-a-day formula
- Lower constipation, low nausea
- Plus B and C vitamins and beta-carotene to support absorption and utilisation to help deliver a high potency iron supplement
Many women of reproductive age have intakes of iron below recommended levels. Iron is needed to deliver oxygen around the body and to help maintain healthy energy levels and vitality. It can also reduce fatigue.
The Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced formula contains iron bisglycinate which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron when taken with food. It is low-nausea, low-constipation, and gentle on the digestive system.
The new one-a-day formula is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Iron (II) glycinate (iron 20 mg) 76.88 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 170 mg
Betacarotene 1.35 mg
Folic acid 300 µg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 µg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 5 mg) 6.08 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
Brassica oleracea var viridis (kale) leaf powder 111 mg equivalent fresh leaf 1 g (1000 mg)
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives and artificial sweeteners.
Adults- Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if foil liner is missing or broken.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Drink plenty of water.
Physical description: A small oval, green tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.