Blackmores Bio Magnesium 150 Tablets June 2026
Blackmores Bio Magnesium is a high dose tablet to reduce muscle cramps, tension and stiffness when dietary intake is inadequate. The one-a-day formula also supports heart, bone and nervous system health.
- Reduces muscle cramps, tension & stiffness when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports bone health
- Supports heart health
- Supports muscle health
- Supports muscle function
- Supports nervous system health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Blackmores Bio Magnesium is formulated with a combination of two forms of magnesium plus extra nutrients including vitamins B6, & Vitamin D. Formulated to assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms when magnesium levels are low.
Magnesium is essential for many cellular functions, particularly those functions involved in energy production, and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue. Signs of low levels of magnesium can include fatigue, mental confusion, irritability, muscle cramps, problems with nerve conduction and muscle contraction and predisposition to stress. When the blood is low in magnesium it extracts it from the muscles and without enough magnesium, muscles stiffen up or contract. The result may be painful cramps, irritability, twitching or tremors.
Sufficient magnesium helps all muscles in the body to function optimally. The other nutrients present in Blackmores Bio Magnesium assist with the utilisation of magnesium in the body. Vitamin B6 is an important co-factor, working with magnesium in many enzyme systems in the body.
Studies have shown that combining B6 and magnesium can help to reduce PMS symptoms.
Magnesium oxide - heavy 440 mg (Magnesium 265.3 mg),
Magnesium phosphate 175 mg, (Magnesium 36.2 mg)
Total magnesium 301.5 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 50 mg (vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid 41.3 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 41.1 mg) 50 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 2.5 mcg) 100IU
Manganese amino acid chelate 40 mg, (equivalent to manganese 4 mg)
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take one tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Contains soy bean products.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- This product contains Pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
- A white, medium capsule shaped tablet with a break bar.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.