Blackmores Celery 3000 50 Tablets
Blackmores Celery 3000 is a traditional herbal remedy that can assist in relieving symptoms of gout, arthritis and rheumatism.
Celery has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and is diuretic. Gout, a type of arthritis, is caused by an increased concentration of uric acid. Purine metabolism results in uric acid. Foods high in purines therefore contribute to the body's production of uric acid. Such foods include organ meats including liver, kidneys, brains, heart, lambs fry, prawns; lobster; oysters; salami; pate; sardines; and anchovies. When uric acid crystals are deposited in joints, tendons, kidneys or other tissues, they cause inflammation. Celery seed can increase the elimination of uric acid from the kidneys.
Apium graveolens (Celery) extract equivalent to dry seed 3g (3000mg) Celery seed oil 2mg
No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives and sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years old – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to celery.
- May increase the risk of a sunburn-type rash.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Physical description: A mottled light brown large oval shaped tablet, light yellow film coated.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Expiry Date: February 2023