Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 80 Capsules June 2025
Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a rich natural source of vitamin A, vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids.
Blackmores Cod Liver Oil supports healthy immune system function and healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and digestive system.
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports healthy mucous membranes of respiratory tract and digestive system
- Supports skin health
Vitamin A supports a healthy immune system, including maintaining the health of mucous membranes within the respiratory and digestive tract, as well as skin health. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and helps to maintain bone and blood levels.
Cod Liver Oil (natural) 1000mg; providing: Vitamin A 600IU
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 85IU) 2.12mcg
Adults – Take 2 capsules once a day or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700µg retinol equivalent for women and 900 µg for men. When taken in excess of 3,000µg retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- This capsule is made from gelatine bovine (beef).
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat or milk derivatives.
- No added artifical colours or sweeteners.
- Contain sulfites, fish and soya bean products.
- Cod liver oil is sourced from the Atlantic Cod fish from the North Atlantic Ocean. Blackmores Cod Liver Oil is extracted from the fresh livers of the cod.
- This oil is a natural source of vitamin A, vitamin D and also contains EPA and DHA and is tested for mercury.
- A large clear, pale yellow, oblong, soft gelatin capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.