Blackmores Conceive Well Gold 56 Tablets (28 Tablets + 28 Capsules) June 2023
Blackmores Conceive Well Gold is specially formulated with a combination of nutritional oils and vitamins to aid in healthy conception. It also contains powerful antioxidants to protect the female reproductive system from free radical damage.
Blackmores Conceive Well Gold contains ingredients that:
- Are needed for women trying to conceive, such as CoQ10 and vitamin E.
- Are important for hormone production, such as vitamin B5 and vitamin C.
- Are associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy, such as CoQ10 and folic acid.
- Support the healthy development of a new baby, such as folic acid, iron, iodine, omega -3 fatty acids, thiamine, riboflavin, zinc, vitamin c and magnesium.
Once you fall pregnant it is recommend to switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, a premium pregnancy formulation containing vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.
Active ingredients per tablet:
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 µg) 197 µg
Folic acid 500 µg
Cupric sulfate anhydrous (copper 1.3 mg) 3.3 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.5 mg
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese 5 mg) 15.4 mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15 mg) 41.6 mg
Nicotinamide 20 mg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 24 mg) 75.4 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 µg
Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 200 mg) 350 mg
Ascorbic acid 200 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 363 mg
Total vitamin C 500 mg
Selenomethionine (selenium 65 μg) 161.5 µg
Biotin 100 µg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 4.6 mg) 5 mg
Active ingredients per capsule:
Fish oil- natural 500 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides approx 165 mg
d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (natural vitamin E 200 IU) 147 mg
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 60 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D 400 IU) 10 µg
Betacarotene (from dunaliella salina extract equivalent to fresh cell 37.5 mg) 1.5 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice.
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Contains fish, soya bean products and sulfites.
- The capsules in this formula contain gelatin from a bovine (beef) and are not halal certified.
- Contains sodium sulfite.
- Physical description - Capsule: an opaque red, unprinted, oblong-shaped soft capsule. Tablet: oval-shaped biconvex pink film coated tablet with a break bar on one side.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.