Australia Health Warehouse
Blackmores Cranberry Forte 50000mg 90 Capsules November 2023
Blackmores Cranberry Forte 50000mg is a concentrated cranberry extract to support urinary tract health. The antioxidants in cranberries work to reduce the free radicals formed in the body, and Cranberries have anti-adhesion properties.
- High potency, one a day dose
- Helps reduce the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis
- Supports urinary tract health
- Cranberries have anti-adhesion properties
Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit ext. dry conc. 400mg equivalent to fresh fruit 20g (20,000mg)
Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit ext. dry conc. 60mg equivalent to fresh fruit 30g (30,000mg)
No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule once a day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if clear plastic seal around cap is broken or missing.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Physical description: A white, two-piece, unprinted, bullet-shaped capsule, with pink filling.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.