Blackmores Curcumin One-A-Day 30 Capsules January 2024
Blackmores Curcumin One-A-Day exclusively contains Longvida®, an optimised (easily absorbed) form of curcumin, (the active ingredient in turmeric) supports cognitive function and is anti-inflammatory.
- Relieves inflammation
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to decrease mild joint aches and pains
- Relieves digestive discomfort
- Supports cognitive function
- Supports liver health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
A one-a-day dose of optimised turmeric which is anti-inflammatory, supports cognitive function and is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to decrease mild joint aches and pains.
Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract dry concentrate (LongVida®) 400 mg, equivalent dry rhizome 5.4 g (540 mg) std. to contain Curcumin 80 mg.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with breakfast, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- May contain sulphites.
- Contains soy lecithin.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- White, opaque capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.