Blackmores Echinacea Forte 150 Tablets May 2024
- Reduces duration and symptom severity of common colds
- Supports healthy immune system function
Echinacea works by increasing the number of white blood cells in the immune system when they are low. White blood cells are involved in defending the body against foreign micro-organisms. Echinacea also stimulates a group of immune system cells called phagocytes, which fight bacteria or other foreign bodies.
Active ingredients per tablet:
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) juice dry 66.7 mg equivalent to fresh herb 3 g (3000 mg) (standardised to contain beta-1, 2-D-oligofructofuranosides 1.6 mg).
Adults – Take two tablets three times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Not suitable for children under 18 years unless under the super vision of a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains soya.
- A light green, capsule shaped tablet with a break bar on one side
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.