Blackmores Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Capsules July 2024
Blackmores Fish Oil 1000mg is a natural source of the marine lipids omega-3 marine triglycerides, extracted from cold water fish.
Fish Oil contains the omega-3 triglycerides EPA and DHA, and when taken as a dietary supplement, can assist in maintaining normal heart, brain and eye health and promote optimal overall wellbeing. In addition, it has been shown to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis, and helps to decrease triglycerides (fat) in the blood of healthy people.
It contains 300 mg of omega-3 per capsule to maintain heart, skin, eye and brain health and is ideal if you don’t eat fish 2-3 times per week.
- Maintains heart, skin, eye and brain health
- Ideal if you don’t eat fish 2-3 times per week
- Natural source of omega-3
- Rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs
- Supports general health and wellbeing
All Blackmores fish oil is extracted from 100% wild caught small fish. The specialised extraction process ensures purified, high quality oil that is rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs.
Fish oil (Natural) 1g (1000mg), containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, sweeteners, surfactants, polysorbates. Contains fish, sulfites and soybean products.
For heart, skin and general health:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
For brain and eye health:
Adults - Take 3 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
For healthy growth and development in children:
Children 1+ years - Take 2 capsules a day (ages 1 - 12 years, pierce or squeeze into milk, juice or cereal)
Children under 1 year - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- The capsule is a bovine (beef) derived gelatin.
- This product is not halal certified.
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery.
- A clear, yellow, oblong, soft gelatin capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.