Blackmores Lecithin 1200 160 Capsules January 2023
Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is derived from soybeans and helps support normal liver function and aids normal fat metabolism.
- Derived from soybeans.
- Supports normal liver function.
- Aids normal fat metabolism.
- Helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Lecithin 1.2 g (1200 mg)
No added yeast, gluten, or milk derivatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 2 capsules two times a day with food.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is not halal certified and is not vegetarian suitable, as it contains bovine (beef) gelatin.
Contraindications and cautions:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Do not take this product if you have an allergy to lecithin, egg or soya beans.
- Oval clear amber soft gel capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.