Blackmores Macu-Vision 150 Tablets October 2024
Blackmores Macu-Vision is an antioxidant formula which provides nutrients important to the macular region of the eye. The antioxidants zinc, copper, and vitamins C & E, play a significant role in defending against free radical damage in the macular region, retina and lens of the eye.
- Helps support eye macula health
- Support healthy vision
- Support eye health
- Antioxidant to reduce free radicals in the body
- Support general health and wellbeing
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg
Zinc oxide (Zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
Cupric oxide (Copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- Capsule-shaped pale yellow film-coated tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.