Blackmores Multivitamins for Men Sustained Release 60 Tablets December 2023
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men with Sustained Release Technology provides a steady release of nutrients to give you lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day.
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men with Sustained Release Technology is a tailormade blend of essential vitamins minerals for men. It is formulated to support immune system function and energy production. This convenient one a day multivitamin supports testosterone levels and mental performance and is designed with a unique sustained release technology that release nutrients to the body gradually throughout the day.
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men is a comprehensive blend of nutrients that:
- Tailormade blend of essential vitamins and minerals for men.
- Specifically formulated with Sustained Release Technology to provide lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day.
- Supports immune system function.
- Supports energy production.
- Supports testosterone levels.
- Supports mental performance.
- Supports healthy sexual function and reproductive system health.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
At Blackmores all multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to address your specific needs and support your general health wellbeing.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 45 mg,
Biotin (Vitamin H) 30 micrograms,
Calcium carbonate (Calcium 100 mg) 250 mg,
Calcium pantothenate (Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 6 mg) 6.5 mg,
Chromium picolinate (Chromium 35 micrograms) 282 micrograms,
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 micrograms,
Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (Copper 850 micrograms) 3.3 mg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2.4 micrograms,
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 14.9 IU) 12.3 mg,
Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg,
Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 400 micrograms,
Heavy magnesium oxide (Magnesium 50 mg) 87.5 mg,
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (Manganese 3.5 mg) 10.8 mg,
Nicotinamide 16 mg,
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 35 micrograms,
Potassium iodide (Iodine 150 micrograms) 197 micrograms,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 1.3 mg) 1.6 mg,
R etinol acetate (Vitamin A 900 micrograms r etinol equivalents) 1.1 mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.3 mg,
Selenomethionine (Selenium 70 micrograms) 175 micrograms,
Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, Vitamin B1 1.2 mg) 1.5 mg,
Zinc oxide (Zinc 14 mg) 17.4 mg,
Lycopene 2 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, or milk products. No added artificial sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 900 microgram r etinol equivalents for men.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.