Blackmores Multivitamin for 50+ 90 Capsules June 2023
Blackmores Multivitamin for 50+ is a comprehensive blend of 24 nutrients formulated to support people over 50, including support for bone and eye health.
Blackmores Multivitamin for 50+ is a comprehensive blend of 24 nutrients to support:
- Bone and eye health
- Immune system health
- Support nutrient levels in the body
- Brain health and mental function when dietary intake is inadequate
- Nervous system health
- General health and wellbeing
Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, Vitamin B1 2.83 mg) 3.5 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 16.5 mg) 18 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 4.94 mg) 6 mg
D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E 50 IU) 33.5 mg
Colecalciferol 10 microgram
Ascorbic acid 120 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 microgram
R e tinol palmitate 1.38 mg (Vitamin A 2500 IU) r e tinol equivalent 750 microgram
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15 mg) 41.55 mg
Chromic chloride hexahydrate (chromium 250 microgram) 1.31 mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate (calcium 60 mg, phosphorous 46.3 mg) 203.4 mg
Biotin 150 microgram
Borax (boron 1 mg) 8.83 mg
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 40 mg) 66.4 mg
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (magnesium 1 mg) 3.08 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 30 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 100 microgram) 131 microgram
Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.75 mg
Folic acid 250 microgram
Colloidal anhydrous silica (silicon 18 mg) 38.5 mg
Selenomethionine (selenium 50 microgram) 124 microgram
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 10 mg
Tagetes erecta (marigold) extract soft conc. 33.2 mg equivalent to dry flower 249 mg (equivalent lutein esters calculated as lutein 2.5 mg)
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years old - only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains sulfites and peanut
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram r e tinol equivalents for women and 900 microgram for men. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 µ r e tinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
An opaque maroon, unprinted, oblong shaped soft gelatin capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.