[CLEARANCE: 21/05/2024] Blackmores Nails Hair & Skin 60 Tablets
Blackmores Nails, Hair & Skin is a comprehensive formula that provides essential nutrients for healthy nails, hair and skin. It supports collagen formation and reduces nail brittleness & splitting.
- Supports collagen health & formation
- Maintains nail strength & reduces nail splitting
- Supports skin integrity and hair health
- Helps protect against potential free radical damage
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Supports immune system health
Skin, hair and nails are anatomy and physiology related. The outer layer of skin, the hair and nails are all keratinized structures, and to maintain their health adequate intake of nutrients such as protein, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins is essential.
Biotin is an essential vitamin for the skin, hair and nails. Biotin may strengthen brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting. It also may increase nail thickness. Silica is found in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, and contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as part of the structural framework for skin. Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin and is important for a healthy immune system. Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen and for a healthy immune system. Folic acid, iron, manganese, beta-carotene and vitamin B5 all assist with metabolism of nutrients important for nails, hair and skin.
Silica colloidal anhydrous 18mg
Silicon dioxide (total silica equivalent 25mg) 7mg
Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract equivalent to dry stem 460mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30mg
Folic acid 150mcg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 21.8mg) 20mg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 3mg) 9.45mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 7.5mg) 37.5mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1mg) 10mg
Biotin 1.25mg; Beta-carotene 1mg
No added yeast, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains fish, sulfites and soya bean products.
- Not vegetarian, as the only animal derived ingredient is the betacarotene from a fish source and it also contains trace amounts of alcohol at not more than 5000 parts per million in the ingredient, biotin.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Round biconvex, brick red film coated tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.