Blackmores Sugar Balance 90 Tablets November 2024
Blackmores Sugar Balance is a chromium-based formula providing important nutrients needed for the metabolism of sugar, and for energy production.
Blackmores Sugar Balance has been formulated to help:
- Supplement nutrients needed for blood sugar metabolism which may be lost due to changes in diet and exercise habits
- Support and regulate the production of energy from the metabolism of food
- Support the metabolism during and after exercise
Blackmores Sugar Balance contains chromium, an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism, plus zinc and magnesium which also help sugar metabolism. These nutrients are utilised by the body to aid in efficient uptake of blood sugar into the body cells where it is burned as fuel.
Chromium picolinate (Chromium 16.6 microgram) 133.5 microgram,
Chromic chloride (Chromium 50 microgram) 256 microgram,
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 7 mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 8 mg,
Nicotinamide 35 mg,
Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) (pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 6.4 mg) 7 mg,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) (pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 6.6 mg) 8 mg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 17 microgram,
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 30 mg,
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 134 IU) 3.4 microgram,
Folic acid 70 microgram,
Magnesium oxide-heavy (Magnesium 100 mg) 172.7 mg,
Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 700 microgram) 7 mg,
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 4 mg) 20 mg
This product is not certified Halal.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artifical flovours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- A white, round, film coated tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.