Blackmores Horseradish Garlic + C 50 Tablets January 2023
Blackmores Horseradish, Garlic + C is a potent combination of herbs that have traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections, including reducing mucus congestion. It also supports immune function.
- With Vitamin C to support immune system health
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nasal congestion
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduces duration and symptom severity of common colds
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Horseradish contains compounds called mustard oils, which are thought to be the constituents which give it a decongestant effect. Horseradish has been used to help clear the respiratory passages. Garlic relieves symptoms of hayfever, coughs, colds, flu and rhinitis. Garlic contains sulphur compounds which are responsible for many of the beneficial actions. Fenugreek acts as a demulcent which helps to soothe inflamed mucous membranes. Vitamin C is important in immunity as it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies and is therefore beneficial in dealing with mild respiratory tract infections, such as colds.
Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) extract equivalent to dry root 1.8 g (1800 mg)
Allium sativum (garlic) extract equivalent to fresh bulb 1 g (1000 mg)
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg
Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) extract equivalent to dry seed 50 mg
No added yeast, milk derivatives, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. For more severe congestion take 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains soya.
- White, oval shaped tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.