Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables 60 Tablets March 2025
Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing a daily boost of 4 essential nutrients, including vitamin C, D, E & Zinc, specifically formulated to help support kids’ immune health. This delicious great-tasting natural citrus flavoured chewable tablet has no added artificial sweeteners, colours and flavours to keep everyone happy!
There are some key nutrients to help support kids’ immune health:
- Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general wellbeing and helps to support normal immune function
- Vitamin C is known for its role in immune function and ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables. Good sources include blackcurrants, guava, citrus and kiwi fruit and vegetables such as broccoli, capsicum and sprouts. However, research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system and is found in a limited range of foods. Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system which can be found in a limited range of foods and produced from skin exposure to sunlight
- Vitamin E is required for normal immune system function and Beta carotene (pro vitamin A) directly and indirectly supports immune function
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 7 IU) 5.79 mg
Zinc citrate dihydrate (zinc 3 mg) 9.34 mg
Calcium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, Vitamin C 82.15 mg) 99.43 mg
Betacarotene 450 μg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 μg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Sweetened with naturally derived ingredients.
Children 2-12 years – Chew (do not swallow) 1 tablet once a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended for children under 2 years.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Round bioconvex shape cream/orange chewable tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.