Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables 60 Tablets April 2023
Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables are a 99.5% sugar-free formulation containing a dose daily of 13 essential nutrients to help support kids’ healthy growth and development.
Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables provide:
- Support for brain function (vitamin B5, iodine) and central nervous system development (iodine)
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin B2, C)
- Support for normal growth and development (Vitamins B3, B1, C, D, B12, B2, iodine, folate)
This naturally delicious strawberry-vanilla flavoured chewable tablet has no added artificial sweeteners, colours and flavours to keep everyone happy!
Zinc oxide (Zinc 1 mg) 1.24 mg
Ferrous fumarate (Iron 1.25 mg) 6.34 mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate (Calcium 5 mg) 17 mg
Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 5 mg) 24.2 mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3 6 mg) 18 mg
Sodium ascorbate (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C 10 mg) 11.3 mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 10 mg - Total Vitamin C 20 mg
Folic acid 50 µg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12 750 nanogram) 750 µg
Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 12.5 µg) 125 µg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 15 IU) 12.4 mg
Biotin 25 µg
Potassium iodide (Iodine 75 µg) 98.3 µg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5 µg
Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, Vitamin B1 350 µg) 1.05 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 550 µg) 1.65 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 650 µg) 1.95 mg
Retinyl acetate (Vitamin A 582.5 IU), 1.17 m
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5 1.5 mg) 1.64 mg
No added gluten, wheat or milk derivatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Children 2-12 years – Chew (do not swallow) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.