Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewable 50 Capsules August 2023
Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewables are a good source of Omega-3 (DHA), and is a naturally delicious orange-berry flavoured chewable capsule that provides a daily dose of essential fatty acids to help support kids’ healthy growth and development.
Blackmores Superkids Omega Brain Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation to support healthy growth and development, as well as brain function in kids.
- Omega-3s fatty acids are referred to as essential fats because the body cannot make them from other fats or raw materials, it must get them from food
- Omega-3s are important for brain development. The human brain is nearly 60 percent fat, and essential fatty acids play an important role in building the structure of the brain
- Omega 3s are also important for cognitive function and the brains’ ability to perform
- DHA is needed for the healthy development and function of the retina and visual cortex in the eyes
- Iodine helps support healthy cognitive function, which may support healthy learning
Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides 500 mg:
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50 mg,
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250 mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D 200 IU) 5 μg
d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E 4.8 IU) 3.2 mg
Potassium iodide (Iodine 30 μg) 40 μg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial sweeteners or flavours. Sweetened with naturally derived ingredients.
Children 1-2 years - Pierce 1 capsule per day (or as professionally prescribed), and squeeze into milk, juice, or cereal.
Children 3-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 capsule a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not suitable for children under 1 year.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Contains fish, soya bean products and sulfites.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Opaque purple, oval soft-gel capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.