Blackmores Sustained Release Multivitamins + Antioxidants 125 Tablets October 2024
Blackmores Sustained Release Multivitamins + Antioxidants is a comprehensive multivitamin that supports immune system function and energy production with added antioxidants to help protect cells from free radical damage. This convenient one-a-day multivitamin is designed with a unique sustained release technology that release nutrients to the body gradually throughout the day.
- With antioxidants that help to reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Specifically formulated with ‘Sustained Release Technology’ to provide lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day
- Supports immune system function
- Supports energy production
- Maintain nervous system health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Gradually released throughout the day, ensuring nutrients are available when your body needs them.
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1 1.2 mg) 1.5 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
Nicotinamide 16 mg
Calcium pantothenate (Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 6 mg) 6.5 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6 1.7 mg) 2.1 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2.4 µg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Natural Vitamin E 20 IU) 16.5 mg
Biotin (Vitamin H) 30 µg
Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 200 µg
Selenomethionine (Selenium 65 µg) 163 µg
Calcium carbonate (Calcium 110 mg) 275 mg
Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate (Magnesium 42 mg) 203.3 mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (Zinc 6 mg) 16.6 mg
Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese 1 mg) 3.1 mg
Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (Copper 450 µg) 1.8 mg
Chromic chloride (Chromium 200 µg) 1 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 100 µg) 131 µg
Borax (boron 2 mg) 17.7 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, or milk products. No added artificial sweeteners.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your health professional.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Physical description: White oval shaped tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.