Blackmores Total Calcium & Magnesium + D3 60 Tablets
Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 contains 3 forms of calcium and magnesium. It supports calcium absorption in bones, vitamin D3 levels in the body and helps maintain bone mineralisation and strength. Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 also supports bone health, muscle function and general health and wellbeing.
- Contains 3 forms of calcium; and magnesium
- Supports calcium absorption in bones
- Supports vitamin D3 levels in the body
- Helps maintain bone mineralisation and strength
- Supports bone health
- Supports muscle function
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Calcium citrate (calcium 63.2 mg) 300 mg
Calcium phosphate (calcium 126 mg) 325 mg
Calcium amino acid chelate (calcium 40 mg) 200 mg
Total calcium equivalent 229.2 mg elemental calcium
Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 13.4 mg) 65 mg
Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 102.5 mg) 170 mg
Total magnesium equivalent 115.9 mg elemental magnesium
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 2.5mg) 12.5 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1.5 mg) 15 mg
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 5 µg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 60 mg
Folic acid 100 µg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, or milk derivatives. No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains phenylalanine, soya bean products and sulfites
- Not vegetarian suitable, as it contains bovine (beef) gelatin.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- A large, white, capsule shaped tablet..
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.