Blackmores Vitamin A 5000IU 150 Capsules November 2024
Blackmores Vitamin A 5000IU is a comprehensive source of vitamin A, important for day and night vision.
Vitamin A is also essential for healthy skin and the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes, which are the first line of defence against infection.
- Maintains healthy eye function
- Maintains healthy vision
- Assists night vision
- Convenient one-a-day formula
- Easy-to-swallow capsule
Active ingredients per capsule:
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 5000 IU) (1.5 mg retinol equivalents) 2.75 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk products or preservatives. No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions:
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatin and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Contains soya bean products.
Oval brown capsule, containing yellow oil.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.