Blackmores Vitamin B12 75 Tablets February 2025
Blackmores Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) are essential for the normal function of our body cells and helps metabolise and convert food to energy, maintaining healthy red blood cells. Blackmores Vitamin B12 helps metabolise and convert food to energy, maintaining healthy red blood cells, ideal for those with B12 nutritional deficiencies.
- Supports energy levels
- Assists healthy red blood cell production
- Supports general health and wellbeing
In certain diets, such as vegetarian & vegan diets, and in the case of the elderly, healthy B12 levels may be difficult to maintain. Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell production and is also required for folic acid metabolism. As humans, we must obtain dietary vitamin B12 from animal foods such as organs and muscle meats. Vegetarians and vegans may benefit from supplementation Vitamin B12. Others who may benefit from Vitamin B12 supplementation may include people with coeliac disease or other gastrointestinal disorders, pregnant women, and older people.
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100 µg (micrograms)
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
This product does not contain any animal derived ingredients and is therefore suitable for vegans.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct light.
- Does not contain sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
A pale pink, small, round bioconvex tablet with pink flecks and an embossed B and a break bar.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Made in Australia