Australia Health Warehouse
Bondi Sands SPF 50+ Coconut Beach Sunscreen Aerosol Spray 160g
Bondi Sands SPF 50+ Coconut Beach Sunscreen Aerosol Spray is a SPF 50+ broad spectrum formula that is non-greasy, water resistant for four hours and leaves your skin feeling moisturised and protected so you can step into the sun with confidence.
- Signature summer fragrance
- Paraben Free
- Sulphate Free
- 4hr water resistant
- Broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Spray Application
- Reef friendly.
Bondi Sands SPF 50+ Coconut Beach Sunscreen Aerosol Spray is a weightless, quick-dry aerosol mist formula that features an easy spray application to provide coverage in hard-to-reach places.
Homosalate 6.00% w/w,
Octocrylene 3.00% w/w,
Octyl Salicylate 3.00% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.00% w/w,
Bemotrizinol 0.09% w/w.
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Propellant: Dimethyl Ether.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas 15 to 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. You need at least one teaspoon per limb, one for the front of the body, one for the back and one for the head.
- Re-apply every 2 hours or more often when sweating and after swimming, exercise or towel drying.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Extremely flammable. Pressurized dispenser. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°c. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.