Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil 175mL December 2024
Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil (100% Pure) is a premium quality, double-distilled Cineole-rich medicinal oil containing 80%-85% Cineole. A natural Australian household favourite for over 150 years. Premium quality pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil which contains Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee). With a distinctive clean fresh fragrance which is stronger and longer lasting than other eucalyptus oils.
- Helps relieve cold, especially for children.
- Helps alleviate nasal congestion and eases breathing difficulties.
- For treatment of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions) as an antiseptic;
- For treatment of minor burns as an antiseptic.,
- Helps relieve the symptoms of colds and flu,
- For the temporary relief of arthritic or muscular pain, strains and sprains.
- To help relieve the pain and itching of insect bites.
- Removes stubborn stains and grease marks
- Natural, cleaner and freshener
- Bath and Foot Bath
- Hand Cleaner
- Removing Adhesive Bandages / Tape
- Spot and Stain Remover - Oil soluble grease marks, grass marks, spots and stains from clothes, carpets and fabric
- Linoleum - Washing floors Cleaner and deodoriser
- Toilet - Cleaner and deodoriser
- Chewing Gum, Paint, Ballpoint Ink Marks
- Plastic and Vinyl - Removing ink and carbon
- Tar Marks on Paintwork of Motor Vehicles
- Washing Clothes, especially Work Clothes and Nappies - Clean and Freshen
- Garden Spray
- Insect Repellent
Head Cold and Flu - As an inhalation to help relieve coughs and colds add 15 - 20 drops of the Oil to a bowl of steaming hot water and inhale vapour covering head with a towel.
Sprinkle a few drops on a handkerchief to make it easier to breathe.
Cleaning - For kitchens and hard surfaces, add one or two capfuls to one litre water. Gives a sparkling finish and removes odours.
Sparkling Floors – Add a capful of oil to water when washing floors. Leaves a clean, fresh fragrance.
Laundry - To clean and freshen wash, add half of one capfuls of Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Solution to wash water. Ideal for overalls, sportswear, socks and nappies.
Pre-Wash - Remove grease and grass marks, spots and stains from clothes with a cloth moistened with solution. Where possible, place an absorbent cloth under the stained area. By brushing towards the centre of the mark, you will prevent the formation of a ring. Leave for a few minutes then add to normal wash. It is recommended to patch test a small area first.
Freshen Bathroom & Toilet - One capful of oil in toilets and drains removes germs, cleans and deodorises.
Tar on Paintwork - Remove by rubbing with a cloth moistened with solution.
Remove Labels, Chewing Gum - Ideal for removing stickers and labels from most articles. On plastic, test unseen area first. Excellent for removing adhesives and chewing gum. Simply dampen with a cloth moistened with solution.
Personal Uses: Antiseptic For minor cuts and scratches, apply directly to skin. Do not cover. Repeat as required.
Eucalyptus Oil 1 mL/mL
Bosisto's Eucalyptus Oil is 100% pure pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil.
Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil is pure, natural eucalyptus oil. It is triple distilled for purity, is undiluted and doesn’t contain any synthetic ingredients.
Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil is suitable to be used in diffusers and as an ingredient in massage oils and other DIY recipes.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Flammable Liquid
- DO NOT use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C
Always read the label and use only as directed.