Bosisto’s Peppermint Spray 30g
Bosisto’s Peppermint Spray contains pure Peppermint essential oil (Mentha Piperita) in a handy spray. With anti-nausea properties, Bosisto’s Peppermint Spray is useful for travel sickness and mild nausea related to pregnancy (“morning sickness”).
A natural way to ease coughs and congestion, it can also help temporarily relieve of aches and pains. With a fresh minty aroma, Bosisto's Peppermint Spray deodorises and freshens around the home naturally.
How to use:
Nausea: Spray into the air and inhale aroma. Helps comfort mild nausea from pregnancy or travel. Repeat every 3-4 hours as required. Do not spray into mouth.
Coughs & congestion: Spray into the air, on a tissue or on pillows and inhale to help temporarily relieve coughs and nasal congestion. Repeat every 3-4 hours as required. Do not spray into mouth.
Aches & pains in adults: To help temporarily relieve aching joints, hold can 15cm from the area, spray then massage. Repeat every 3-4 hours as required.
Peppermint Oil 5% w/w
Contraindications and cautions
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Contains naturally derived ethanol. Propellant: hydrocarbon.
- Pressurised dispenser.
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- Do not spray on a naked flame (Extremely flammable) or any incandescent material or pierce or burn, even after use.
- Store below 30°C.
- If symptoms including nausea or coughing persist, contact your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used on children under 2 years old without medical advice.
NOTE: Not a breath freshener. DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY INTO MOUTH
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Expiry Date: September 2023