Bosisto’s Tea Tree Oil 50mL
Bosistos Tea Tree Oil is gentle on the skin and does not harm healthy human tissue. It kills germs upon application and prevents their growth for days afterwards. It is an antiseptic, antibacterial and deodoriser and is a versatile oil for minor first aid, health and household use.
- Natural 100% pure, natural Melaleuca alternifolia tea tree oil
- Natural deodoriser for feet, household and pet care
- Acts as a natural solvent
- Natural cleaning solutions
No more greasy creams and harsh chemicals; Bosisto's Tea Tree is a natural antiseptic, helps:
- Kill germs and prevent infection in minor scrapes, cuts and abrasions.
- Prevent infection from minor insect bites.
- Treat and prevent infection from pimples & acne. Soothing for itchy rashes and skin irritations (including shaving rash).
- Prevent infection.
- Freshens feet and neutralises foot odour - including tough odours in work boots and gym shoes.
- Clean and freshen all around the home without synthetic fragrances - including rubbish bins, pet bedding and toilets.
- Removes an prevent mould and mildew.
Directions for Use:
Acne and Pimples: After usual skincare routine, dab oil directly onto pimples. Repeat at least twice daily. Can be diluted with water 1:5 if skin is particularly sensitive.
Antiseptic and Insect bites: With a clean cotton wool ball, apply directly to cuts, grazes, minor insect bites and stings.
Skin irritations (including shaving rash): Soothe the area by adding a few drops of Bosisto's Tea Tree Oil to a carrier oil, such as olive oil. Apply topically to affected area daily.
Foot odour and Shoe deodoriser: Wash and dry feet thoroughly then apply oil directly in between toes or dab on with a cotton wool ball, to freshen and manage foot odour. Add a few drops to a foot bath to neutralise foot odour. Sprinkle in shoes or add to tissues and put in shoes.
General cleaning: Add to mop bucket to naturally kill germs and freshen floors - a splash of dish liquid will help it mix. Add one capful of Oil in toilets and drains, as an antibacterial cleaner, freshener and deodoriser. Add two capfuls to the laundry rinse cycle to help kill germs and freshen clothes and linen. Don't choke on mould-killers.... for a DIY mould and mildew spray make a 25% (1:3) solution with water in a spray bottle. Include a few drops of dish liquid to help the oil mix. Spray onto affected areas, wait a few minutes then wipe clean.
Pets: Launder pet bedding with two capfuls of oil to deodorise, freshen and kill bacteria and deter fleas.
Melaleuca alternifolia tea tree oil 100% w/w. Complies with B.P (British Pharmacopeia standard for tea tree oil).
Contraindications and cautions:
- Avoid contact with your eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tinea and acne that do not respond to this treatment should also be referred to a health professional.
- Do not ingest
- Use sparingly on sensitive areas and discontinue use if irritation occurs
- For external use only.
- Care must be taken with serious wounds and they should be tended by a health professional as soon as possible.
- Essential oils can be of benefit to pets. However, it is important to remember that the skin of animals is much more sensitive than that of humans and essential oils should be used sparingly and with caution. Essential oils can also be poisonous if used incorrectly. Importantly, never use essential oils directly onto the skin of cats.
- Store below 30 ̊C in a cool, dry place.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label and use only as directed.