Bosisto’s Tea Tree Spray 125g July 2025
Bosisto's Tea Tree Spray is a multi-use spray combining all the uses of tea tree oil in a convenient spray. Tea tree oil kills germs and bacteria plus it deodorises and cleans. It is a natural antiseptic, antifungal and deodoriser. Bosisto's Tea Tree Spray is gentle on the skin and does not harm healthy human tissue.
- Convenient spray with all the uses of tea tree oil
- Only tea tree spray on the market - Natural antiseptic for abrasions and insect bites
- Natural antifungal for tinea, fungal infections and foot care
- Natural deodoriser for feet, shoes and pet care
- Effectively kills germs and bacteria
- Natural cleaner and deodoriser for toilets, pet areas and rubbish bins
Directions for Use:
Minor cuts & insect bites: For quick, mess free first aid for minor cuts, abrasions and insect bites, hold can approximately 15cm from the skin and spray.
Fungal infections: Treat tinea fast the natural way: after washing and drying thoroughly, hold can 12-15cm from affected area. May also help prevent infection if used after communal showering. Repeat as needed.
Foot odour & shoes: Spray directly on feet to kill bacteria and fungi which cause unpleasant odour. May also be sprayed inside shoes.
Sports and fitness: Don't share germs at gym; spray shared gym equipment such as boxing gloves and yoga mats. Spray sports shoes and gym bags for a blast of natural freshness.
Head lice: Lice don't like Tea Tree. Spray hairbrushes and inside children's caps to help deter them.
Home: Have a naturally fresh home without synthetic fragrances. Spray to remove odours around rubbish bins (especially wheelie bins) and toilets. Spray areas prone to mould and mildew around the home.
Travel & Recreation: Spray to freshen and deodorise sleeping bags, tents and camping toilets. Terrific for freshening caravans, boats and fishing gear. Deodorise camp equipment, including tents, sleeping bags and camp toilets. Spray pet areas and bedding to remove odours and deter fleas.
100% pure Melaleuca alternifolia tea tree oil 5% w/w. Does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use sparingly on sensitive areas and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Care must be taken with serious wounds and they should be examined by a health professional as soon as possible.
- Pet caution: ensure spray is not used directly on pets and prevent animals from licking any areas where the spray has been used.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Australian Made & Owned