Australia Health Warehouse
Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Powder 10kg
Bosisto's Sensitive Laundry Powder creates a healthier home for you and your family. With pure eucalyptus oil harvested from a farm in Inglewood Victoria, this naturally powered laundry liquid is tough on stains, but proven kind on sensitive skin.
Eucalyptus oil is a natural antibacterial, which helps powerfully shift grease and grime.
It has been independently tested on human volunteers in a repeat insult patch test. Participants reported no sensitivity or irritation throughout the trial, including those who identified as having sensitive skin.
*Alkalinity sources, Cleaning agent (oxygen based), #pH adjustment, Anionic surfactant (biodegradable), #Flow aid, *Eucalyptus oil, Optical brightener and Defoamer.
No harsh ingredients: No fillers, synthetic fragrances or dyes, chlorine bleaches, enzymes, zeolites, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS).
*Naturally derived Ingredients.
Use in front and top loader washing machines.
Suitable for warm or cold wash.
Dermatologically tested on fabric washed in the product by an independent laboratory.
Normal Load - 1/2 Scoop
Large load/Hard Water - 1 Scoop
Normal load – 1 Scoop
Large Load/Hard Water - 1 and 1/2 Scoop
Hand Wash or Soaking:
5 litres of water - 1/2 Scoop
10 litres of water - 1 Scoop
*For problem stains, soak item before washing as usual.
*For best results dissolve powder before adding to wash.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Always check colour fastness.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Does not include Palm Oil.
- Always follow garment care instructions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed rinse mouth out with water and seek medical advice.
- If eye-contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.
- Bosisto’s Sensitive Laundry Powder contains real, natural eucalyptus essential oil locally grown and included is a liner in the container in order to protect its aroma and potency, for the best results in your wash. The bag is fully recyclable.
Always read the label and use only as directed.