Australia Health Warehouse
Bosisto's Tea Tree Oil 100mL August 2025
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Oil is an antiseptic and deodoriser. It kills germs and bacteria and is a versatile oil for minor first aid, health and household uses.
- Natural Melaleuca oil (Tea Tree oil)
- Treats & prevents infection from acne, minor abrasions & insect bites
- Australian owned
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Oil is pure, natural tea tree oil. It is undiluted with no synthetic ingredients. Tea tree oil earned the nickname 'Nature's Antiseptic' for its ability to help treat and prevent infection. It's also a popular skincare ingredient for acne-prone skin.
Directions for Use:
Uses/Indications: Antiseptic for minor cuts, scratches, rashes & itches, acne & pimples, bites & stings.
Antiseptic: Apply directly onto the affected skin, as required for the treatment and prevention of infection from minor cuts & scratches, acne, pimples, minor bites & stings.
Foot odours: Use in water.
Shoe deodoriser: Sprinkle area.
Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to water to help remove bacteria from household surfaces, toilets & floors.
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Oil is suitable to be used in diffusers and as an ingredient in DIY recipes, noting to always follow label directions.
Melaleuca Oil 1mL/mL Essential Oil.
Contraindications and cautions
• Avoid contact with your eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Tinea and acne that do not respond to this treatment should also be referred to a health professional.
• Do not ingest
• Use sparingly on sensitive areas and discontinue use if irritation occurs
• For external use only.
• Not to be used on children under 2 without medical advice.
• Care must be taken with serious wounds and they should be tended by a health professional as soon as possible.
• Essential oils can be of benefit to pets. However, it is important to remember that the skin of animals is much more sensitive than that of humans and essential oils should be used sparingly and with caution. Essential oils can also be poisonous if used incorrectly. Importantly, never use essential oils directly onto the skin of cats.
• Store below 30 ̊C in a cool, dry place.
Always read the label, discontinue use if irritation occurs and use only as directed.