Australia Health Warehouse
Cancer Council Everyday Value Sunscreen SPF 50 1 Litre May 2025
Cancer Council Everyday Value Sunscreen SPF 50 provides water-resistant, lightweight, hydrating sunscreen lotion with very high UV protection to help prevent the visible signs of ageing.
- SPF50 broad spectrum protection
- Easy to apply without leaving a white residue
- Lightly fragranced
- Light, non-greasy lotion for daily use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance.
- Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E to help moisturise the skin
- A lightweight, easy-to-apply, and non-greasy formula
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin
- Paraben free
Octocrylene 8% w/w,
Homosalate 6% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w.
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months old.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.