Australia Health Warehouse
Cancer Council Sport Sunscreen SPF 50+ Tube 110mL August 2025
Cancer Council Sport Sunscreen SPF 50+ is formulated with dry touch ingredients for sports and outdoor activities requiring a non-slip grip. A light, non-greasy formula that is easy to apply and fast drying.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Dry touch and sweat resistant.
- Light, non-greasy and moisturising.
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance.
- Perfect for team use.
- Great for sports requiring grip such as tennis, golf, cricket and baseball.
- Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Easy to apply and fast drying.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
Homosalate 8% w/w,
Octocrylene 6% w/w,
Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.5% w/w.
Ethylhexyl Triazone 1.3% w/w,
Bemotrizinol 1% w/w.
Preservatives: Octanohydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Directions:Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a cool dark place.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months old.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Patch Test: When using a sunscreen for the first time, test on a small section of skin first. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.