Australia Health Warehouse
Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen SPF 50+ Tube 110mL May 2025
Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen SPF 50+ provides advanced formula for ultra performance water-resistant sunscreen lotion with very high UV protection to help prevent the visible signs of ageing.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Advanced formula for ultra performance
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tested for 4 hours water resistance
Homosalate 10% w/w,
Octocrylene 8% w/w,
Octyl Salicylate 5% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w.
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxybenzoates.
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months old.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Patch Test: When using a sunscreen for the first time, test on a small section of skin first. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if required.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.