Centrum Advance For Adults Multivitamin 100 Tablets March 2023
Centrum Advance is a complete multivitamin and mineral supplement containing essential vitamins and minerals to help support multiple health benefits.
Now with increased levels of the essential vitamins and minerals, and also with added benefit of Lutein for healthy eyes, and Lycopene for a healthy heart. Centrum Advance the complete one-a-day formula. Complete from A to Zinc to help support multiple benefits:
- Energy - B Group Vitamins including Folic acid to support daily energy.
- Immunity - key antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C & E, Beta-carotene, Zinc and Selenium to help strengthen immunity.
- Healthy Skin -vitamin A, Vitamin C and Biotin to help maintain healthy skin.
- Healthy Eyesight - Lutein and Vitamin A to help support healthy eyes.
- Bone Health - Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc & manganese to help maintain healthy bones.
Each tablet contains:
R e t I n y l Acetate (Vitamin A) 300mcg,
dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50mg,
Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 2.18mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.2mg,
Calcium Pantothenate 10.8mg,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 6mg,
Folic Acid 400mcg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 22mcg,
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 90mg,
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 25mcg,
Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 5mg,
Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate 135.3mg, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 64.7mg) 200mg,
Phosphorus (As Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate) 50mg,
Magnesium (As Oxide) 50mg,
Zinc (As Oxide) 7.5mg,
Iodine (As Potassium Iodide) 150mcg,
Potassium (As Sulfate) 80mg,
Copper (As Sulfate) 0.5mg,
Chromium (As Chloride) 35mcg,
Manganese (As Sulfate) 3.5mg,
Selenium (As Sodium Selenate) 55mcg;
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 15mcg,
No added dairy, egg, milk, tree nuts.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with water.
Designed specifically for both Men and Women below 50 years old.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms r e t i n o l equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Ask your healthcare professional before use if you are breastfeeding.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.
- PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.