Centrum For Men 50+ Multivitamin 90 Tablets March 2023
Centrum For Men 50+ supports heart health, immunity, mental performance and vitality. Centrum for Men 50+ contains increased levels* of B vitamins to support vitality and zinc to support mental performance and healthy immune function.
*Compared to Centrum Advance 50+
Each tablet contains:
R e t I n o l acetate (Vitamin A) 225 mcg (R e t I n o l Equivalents),
Betacarotene 1.8 mg,
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 20 mcg,
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 25 mcg,
Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 13.6 mg,
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 4.6 mg,
Nicotinamide 16 mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4.6 mg,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.2 mg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 45 mcg,
Biotin (Vitamin H) 54 mcg,
Folic acid 300 mcg,
dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 50 mg,
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 180 mg,
Calcium (244mg as calcium carbonate and 6mg as calcium hydrogen phosphate) 250mg,
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 125 mg,
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 2 mg,
Zinc (as zinc oxide) 11 mg,
Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 3 mg,
Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate) 100 mcg,
Selenium (as sodium selenate) 55 mcg,
Copper (as cupric sulfate) 500 mcg,
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate dihydrate) 50 mcg,
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with water.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms r e t I n o l equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms r e t i n o l equivalents for men.
- Ask your healthcare professional before use if you are breastfeeding.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.