Centrum For Men 50+ Multivitamin 90 Tablets
Centrum For Men 50+ multivitamin and minerals are complete from A to Zinc and support vitality, mental performance, immunity and heart health.
- Vitality - B group vitamins including Folic Acid to support daily vitality.
- Mental Performance - With Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Iron and Zinc to support mental performance.
- Immunity - With key antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C & E, Betacarotene, Selenium & Zinc to help support immune function.
- Heart Health - With Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid to help maintain a healthy heart.
Each tablet contains:
Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A) 225 micrograms R.E. (Retinol Equivalents),
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 20 micrograms,
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 25 micrograms,
Calcium Pantothenate 13.6mg (equivalent Pantothenic acid 12.5mg),
Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 4.6mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4.6mg,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.2mg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 45 micrograms,
Biotin (Vitamin H) 54 micrograms,
Folic Acid 300 micrograms,
dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50mg,
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 180mg,
Calcium (244mg as Calcium Carbonate and 6mg as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate) 250mg,
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 125mg,
Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 2mg,
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 11mg,
Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 3mg,
Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate) 100 micrograms,
Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 55 micrograms,
Copper (as Cupric Sulfate) 500 micrograms,
Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate) 50 micrograms,
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 micrograms.
Contains: Sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- If taking other supplements, read the label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Store below 25°C.
- PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Expiry Date: March 2023