Centrum For Women Multivitamin 90 Tablets February 2024
Centrum For Women with adjusted levels of vitamins and minerals to support bone health and healthy skin and nails. It contains increased levels of calcium and Vitamin D* to support healthy bones, and Vitamins A & C plus biotin to support healthy skin, nails and hair.
*Compared to Centrum Advance
R e t I n o l acetate (Vitamin A) 300 mcg (R e t I n o l Equivalents),
Betacarotene 600 micrograms,
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 20 micrograms,
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 20 micrograms,
Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)11.9 mg,
Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 4.2 mg,
Nicotinamide 14 mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.85 mg,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 6 mg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 21.6 micrograms,
Biotin (Vitamin H) 45 micrograms,
Folic acid 400 micrograms,
dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 28 mg,
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 150 mg,
Calcium (394 mg as calcium carbonate and 6 mg as calcium hydrogen phosphate) 400 mg,
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 64 mg,
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 6.8 mg,
Zinc (as zinc oxide) 8 mg,
Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 5 mg,
Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate) 25 micrograms,
Selenium (as sodium selenate) 55 micrograms,
Copper (as cupric sulfate) 900 micrograms,
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 micrograms.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with water.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms r e t I n o l equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women.
- Ask your healthcare professional before use if you are breastfeeding.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Contains sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.