Centrum Immune Defence & Recovery 50 Capsules
Centrum Immune Defence & Recovery combines andrographis & vitamin C to help reduce the severity and duration of common colds symptoms, plus zinc to support immune system function. Also contains ingredients traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine: echinacea to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections & olive leaf extract to reduce body temperature.
Each tablet contains a tailored blend of:
Andrographis paniculata ext. dry conc. 150 mg
Equivalent dry leaf 1.95 g (min)
Standardised to contain andrographolide 52.5 mg
Echinacea purpurea ext. dry conc. 150 mg
Equivalent dry root 750 mg
Olea europaea (olive) ext. dry conc. 150 mg
Equivalent dry leaf 750 mg
Ascorbic acid 250 mg
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 5 mg
Allergen Contains: Sulphites.
Adults only: Take 1 tablet twice daily. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Break tablet in half for ease of swallowing.
Contraindications and cautions
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste.
- If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use if you are allergic to andrographis, echinacea or any related herbal ingredients.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years.
- Talk to your health professional before use if you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications.
- If taking other supplements, read the label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or Poisons Information Centre immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.