Australia Health Warehouse
Centrum Kids Immune Fuel 50 Chewable Tablets May 2024
Centrum Kids Immune Fuel is fuelled with nutrients to support children’s healthy immune system.
Centrum Kids Immune Fuel supports immune system health & function with a blend of vitamins C, D3, E, selenium and zinc as well as supporting general health and wellbeing.
- Delicious orange flavour
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D3, Zinc and Selenium
- 99% sugar free
- Vegan Friendly
Malpighia glabra ext. dry conc. stand. 41.67 mg equiv. dry fruit 1 g (min), standardised to contain ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 15 mg, Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 2.5 micrograms, d-alpha-tocopherylacid succinate (vitamin E) 3 mg, Selenium (as selenomethionine) 12.5 micrograms, Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 2.7 mg
Children 4-12 years only: Chew one tablet daily.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Not to be swallowed whole.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- If taking other supplements, read the label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- Children should take this product only under parents supervision.
- This product contains Carthamus tinctorius (safflower oil), do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.