Australia Health Warehouse
Centrum Kids Vision Fuel 50 Chewable Tablets July 2024
Centrum Kids Vision Fuel is a nutritional supplement specifically designed for kids aged 4-12 years and come in chewable tablets.
Centrum Kids Vision Fuel has a great tasting mixed berry flavour and has been fuelled with nutrients to support your child's eye health.
- Delicious mixed berry flavour
- Lutein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 and Zinc
- 99% sugar free
- Vegan Friendly
Retinol acetate (vitamin A) 200.1 micrograms, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 112.5 micrograms, Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 750 micrograms, Lutein 3 mg.
No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
No soy, eggs & peanuts
Children 4-12 years only: Chew two tablets daily.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from direct heat.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Not to be swallowed whole.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- If taking other supplements, read the label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- Children should take this product only under parents supervision.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.