CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 1 Litre February 2025
CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturiser that helps hydrate the skin and restore its natural barrier. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturising lotion features patented MVE Technology for long-lasting hydration and a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula that won’t clog pores. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating, this daily moisturiser is gentle on the skin as it provides a steady stream of 24-hour hydration.
- For Dry to Very Dry Skin.
- Moisturises and helps restore the skin’s protective barrier.
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturising ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Eczema Association Australasia™ endorsed. The EAA stamp identifies products that are suitable for eczema prone skin.
CeraVe is designed to help repair and strengthen the skin barrier so your skin stays soft and healthy-looking.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ceramide Eop. (Code F.I.L.D213778/1)
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Avoid eyes.
- For external use only.
- Recommend a patch test before use
- Store below 30°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.